Primaris Lieutenant Zakariah

Doghouse

He is not a special character. Our Primaris Lieutenants can take a plasma pistol in addition to their other wargear.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should give my Primaris lieutenant a power sword, or a MC auto bolt rifle to run alongside my Intrecessors.

Our regular Lieutenants are no different from their codex counterparts as far as equipment goes. I'm planning on running one Primaris and one regular!

He’s very special. He’s the only smiling model in 40k

And it's a seriously creepy smile. :D

Really not a fan of that paint job, the head itself isn't too bad unpainted but I've swapped it out for the one on the dark angels sprue. The robes bit confuses me a little bit as I am not so sure if the Primaris would be inducted into the inner circle.

Robes aren't for inner circle members only. They are also for non inner circle veterans, like the company veteran models that have robes.

Who have options to take terminator honours on their shoulder plates, therefore implying they are part of IC as they went through Deathwing. In my opinion the company veterans are ex-DW guys who now serve as Chapter Master honorary guard. But your mileage may vary.

No they don't. There are not any terminator honour shoulder plates in the company veterans kit.

They are not deathwing or inner circle, but veterans in the normal companies. They have never been described in fluff as anything else's other than that.

Chm you're right. Would've sworn there are termi honour shoulders there. That begs the question from where exactly I got them from.

Something not being described in fluff does not mean it doesn't exist, the same way like anything written is actually not canon. From my point of view, it does not make sense to have veterans and command squad (effectively using same models) to be non-inducted into IC. But as I said, your mileage may vary.