Sanguinius' Blood

Orblivion

So we know that Sanguinius' blood carries a measure of his psychic power in it.  Even in its diluted form as blood drawn from a Sanguinary Priest it is responsible for initiating the change into an Astartes and often gives the aspirants visions/nightmares, and it is possible that it is involved in the Black Rage.  So my question is, can that psychic power be channeled?  For instance, could Sanguinius' blood in its purest form power a force sword for a non-psyker?

Yes, why not. Using Sanguinius's corpse as a battery for your light sabre, however, might be a bit sacrilegious.

Why not have the pure Sanguinius blood in a gem in the hilt burn out the souls is heretics?

You could say the non psyker has an encarmine weapon? They're essentially the same as force weapons?

Edited by Xenith

Yes, why not. Using Sanguinius's corpse as a battery for your light sabre, however, might be a bit sacrilegious.

Why not have the pure Sanguinius blood in a gem in the hilt burn out the souls is heretics?

You could say the non psyker has an encarmine weapon? They're essentially the same as force weapons?

That's more along the lines of what I was thinking, a vial of his blood inserted into the weapon like some sort of power core.  And yeah, the weapon would have the same stats as an Encarmine weapon or Force weapon, it was just an idea I was kicking around for my own character's "relic" as it were.