How to kill Spartan assault tank?

Chaplain Gunzhard

Isn't the Cerberus now an insane amount of points post chapter approved? It's now just under 700...!

Oh heck yeah, and he didn't realize, I'd kiss you if I could!

I'll take pictures... already giving disclaimer about the tons of unpainted stuff I'll be using though haha; mostly units I didn't use at all in 7th.

Edited by Chaplain Gunzhard

Isn't the Cerberus now an insane amount of points post chapter approved? It's now just under 700...!

Oh heck yeah, and he didn't realize, I'd kiss you if I could!

I'll take pictures... already giving disclaimer about the tons of unpainted stuff I'll be using though haha; mostly units I didn't use at all in 7th.

:wink.:

Pictures later but we just finished, and the Blood Angels with a small Detachment of Death Korps of Krieg took the victory.

Captain smashypants kinda whiffed on the Spartan first try but I used a stratagem to fight again and he finished it off.

Libby dread did 18 wounds on the Cerberus, which turned around and nuked him but I was able to easily kill it next turn.

10 TH&SS terminators killed off the SG over two turns but they kept them away from the objectives, so they died for the right reason. Scouts took objectives and distracted, lascannon tacticals actually did work. The men of Krieg died for the emperor. Fun game.