The Seekers - Thousand Sons and other disciples of Change

Daemon2027

The knowledge of all things is possible - D’Vinch Old Terran Polymath

Babali IV burned. The whole world. No one knows how long the blaze lasted. No on knows how it started. But there were rumours. Rumours that it’s great temple held ancient knowledge. Knowledge of the stars, knowledge of the great scar, knowledge of ancient terra. And it is said, by those who deal with gossip and ideal chat, that an army of the dead appeared, from dust, casting shadows of horrific daemons, and they say how these monsters took the knowledge for themselves and set fire to a whole world just so it would remain that way. And that is how Babali IV burned.

Yay it’s a new year, and time for a fresh start. I’ve also decided it’s a time for the bad guys, everything I’m doing is focused on them. And as part of that I’m going to start a joint Thousand Son Daemon of Tzeentch army. This is going to be mostly a slow modelling project hopefully with the occasional fluff piece thrown in. Why Tzeentch? He’s the one Chaos god I have feel the most drawn to, and one of my first armies was a Tzeentch themed Chaos Warrior one, and I’ve always loved the aesthetic of the Thousand Sons. I am also tempted to expand to 30k, show the guys before they fell, but that’s wat off.

To start with, a model brought on a whim, which is fitting really. The Changeling. I don’t usually like including characters, but his nature means he is a good fit. Made a few changes (again, fitting), didn’t really like the staff or the fire mouth hands so I added some old horror arms and some gs fire.

68875_B39_DA98_438_D_A566_29_F34_E9_EAEC

Next up I’ve got some test Thousand Sons on the way, just to test the paint scheme before I start on the main troops.

Edited by Daemon2027