Delightful Agonies

Khalan

Is there anything out there whether we can use the CSM version of this vs the Daemon version? Assuming we are running a CSM slannesh caster in a CSM detachment. Otherwise it would force CSM to buy the daemon book/cards for 1 spell.

Not sure what you are talking about, there are no Delightful Argonies in the Daemon book.

Even if there were it wouldn't matter as long as it's not in the same psychic discipline and if daemons actually have the exacz same powet in the exact same psychic discipline just with slightly different rules then you can expect an errata for csm anyway.

So in short: no you don't need to buy the daemon book for your csm.

Not sure what you are talking about, there are no Delightful Argonies in the Daemon book.

Even if there were it wouldn't matter as long as it's not in the same psychic discipline and if daemons actually have the exacz same powet in the exact same psychic discipline just with slightly different rules then you can expect an errata for csm anyway.

Delightful Agonies is a power in the Slaanesh dicipline of the Daemon codex.

Edited by krakjen

Yeah not sure what you are talking about. There 100% is a delightful agonies in the new Daemon book.

Must be one of the new powers in the Codex then. I obviously don't have it yet or I would've known that. :rolleyes:

Anyway, my answer remains the same. As long as it isn't part of the psychic discipline the CSM Sorcerer/CSM Daemon Prince has access to it doesn't matter for them. Then they are simply two different powers with the same name and they have only access to one of those.

I believe that Delightful Agonies in the CSM book will just remain a different power than Delightful Agonies in the Daemons book because both of them will have different keyword requirements for target units, Slaanesh Heretic Astartes vs Slaanesh Daemon. I would just keep using the Delightful Agonies with the 5++ while playing CSM until GW officially says otherwise.