For Fun: Wishlisting Unique Legion Units

Khornestar

For E.C. :

- the 40k come back of Palatine blade (as chosen or Sergent) and Phoenix guard.

- Noise weapon for everyone (like they did with Plague weapon and DG)

- A plastic GW Noise Dreadnought

- Come back of combat drugs (stratagem ? special Apothecaries ?)

- Give Lucius a true weapon stat, the Laers blade killed a primarch ! The actual stat dont reflect this.

- 6 Slaanesh Spell (with the DG and TS codex, Slaanesh is the only god with only 1 spell... Khorn exclued ofc)

- A true, and fluff Icon of Excess. Seriously who gave a bonus on DttFE for the only traitors legion who dont give a **** about the imperium ?

- A cool and situational stratagem agains Eldar, especially against Yvraine and co.

- New slaanesh possessed

- Fulgrim ofc.

For E.C. :

- Give Lucius a true weapon stat, the Laers blade killed a primarch ! The actual stat dont reflect this.

- 6 Slaanesh Spell (with the DG and TS codex, Slaanesh is the only god with only 1 spell... Khorn exclued ofc)

- A true, and fluff Icon of Excess. Seriously who gave a bonus on DttFE for the only traitors legion who dont give a **** about the imperium ?

- A cool and situational stratagem agains Eldar, especially against Yvraine and co.

- New slaanesh possessed

- Fulgrim ofc.

I like DttFE! MoS is probably the best thing to give MEQs (and Cultists), as it allows for the most utility, be it shooting twice or chopping more with the Icon (against vile Imperium-types). Sure, MoN is better (bizarrely) for Night Lords, Khorne ain't half bad, and we don't talk about Tzeentch, but my chainsword and bolt pistol Red Corsairs CSMs are taking the Icon of Excess to better kill-kill and stab-stab Imperials. 21 attacks = 7 additional attacks on average, so 18 hits.   

I hate the DttFE for Slaanesh units. Doesn't fit the fluff at all imo and I generally don't like having an Icon that buffs a rule that only works against one specific faction. I can understand that we didn't get the FnP effect we used to have tho I still think the undivided one would've fit Slaanesh units better.

I dont mind how situational it is, esp since imperials aren't just "some armies", they're "most armies", both in the game and in real life. But I agree the fluff just doesn't fit. Swap undivided with slaanesh and both make a lot more sense. Make the new undivided banner stack with similar effects, particularly the black legion warlord trait, and you're good to go.

I would simply bring Tyrant terminators from 30k. Not asking for much.

Agree.  Always meant to get around & convert up a unit of them just to look cool more than anything else.  Also wouldn't mind seen the Iron Circle for the IVth legion as well

I'd also like to see the Daemonic artillery we see in Storm of Iron & Dead Sky Black Sun been brought out for all Chaos Marines & Daemons in general.  How cool did the hellcannon look for fantasy :D 

For E.C. :

- New slaanesh possessed

- Fulgrim ofc.

as far as combat drugs go, they should have an apothecary unit to supply them. Their combat drugs should also function similar to a unit of Ogryn.

We also need better (and more) relics. Give EC a stratagem that allows them to put more than one relic on a character too.

Make Lucius better too. Have him roll at the beginning of the fight phase and on a 5+, his armor shrieks in torment (it does D6 attacks at S4 AP-1). Give him a better invulnerable save in close combat and when he rolls a 5+, he gets to make an extra attack.

Put Eidolon in 40k too. Make him a weaker CC character, but give him a Doom Siren, Sonic Blaster, and a Blast master and let him have the ability to fire all three in the shooting phase. Also let him be capable of firing them even when he's adjacent to enemies.

Finally, they should put Mirael Sabathiel and her fallen Sororitas in the game.