Legio Astorum/Warp Runners Warlord Titan Build

krushgroove

Hi guys, haven't been around in a while but I was wondering if there's any interest in seeing how the Warlord titan model from Forge World gets built? I know it's been around a little while but it's such a unique model! I've been working on this model for a friend for some time and have a video series of it. If there's any interest I'll post more of the photos and videos. Happy to answer any questions, too! I've had to buy a few new tools and get comfortable doing a few new things but it's basically simply a bigger model of the type we're used to :smile.:

So here's how the kit started - a big box in the trunk of my buddy's car: 

18Cbfee.png

He picked it up from the Forge World shop at Warhammer World in Nottingham, England. 

Here's the unboxing video I did for the main body - it comes in two massive red boxes, if you haven't seen one of these boxes they're nearly 2 feet long and about a foot wide! 

And because he bought all the available weapons, here's a separate video just for those!

There's several more videos in the playlist but don't want to spam the thread with loads of videos (unless you're interested!). I can also post pictures, up-close stuff, detail how I assembled the legs and torso, etc. :smile.:

Edited by krushgroove

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of progress to show

So some videos in case anyone is interested, these are more 'how-to' but could be of interest...

clipping off all the casting gates and sprues 

washing EVERYTHING 

Then came actually assembling the thing :) 

Which didn't go well.

EJXnh3P.jpg

The pose just looked too lanky and weird!

But we got there in the end.

Video recap!