POWERFISTED : Dark Side of the Imperium

So in going through and reorganizing a lot of my 40k stuff, I found a project I had started about a decade ago, and forgot it about it. What started out as a drunken bits blitz in a barracks room while listening to 80's rock as a bored marine stationed in 29 palms. I had thrown together possibly one of the best idea's in a kit/bit-bashing....

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you

POWERFISTED

20180115 133706

20180115 133806

20180115 133848

I need to get around to painting and finishing this idea. I have dark eldar slaves to work as groupies, and I need to get another Chaplain and bits in him as a lead singer (and possibly get some exorcist bits so I can make a Sororitas Keyboardist). Further idea' to push through this project would be to make a stage, use LED's or xmas lights to light the stage, and possibly a wireless bluetooth speaker set up underneath the stage to pump out music.

I know I had a thread about this posted LONG ago on this board before the last purging of the forums here. But maybe this decade I will finally get this WIP finished.

The Imperium's never really had an answer to the Orks' old Goffik Rock Band.

With these, and maybe some Noise Marines, you could have a Battle of the Bands!

Powerfisted was originally created to be an answer to the Goffik Rock Band (back when that was still kind of a thing). though my skill in making the set for it wasnt that great (I was never that good with greenstuff) but it was something.