Mack’s unending WiP

Mackenzie

Greetings.

I have been collecting and playing since 99’ but until recently I suppose I never really honestly and truly completed a model. I have had a horrible habit of getting lots of minis to an around 83% complete (I guess haha) and I by that I mean they would be colored, dry brushed, shades etc but I would stop there and call it good enough. Over the last several months that has changed. I decided I wanted to truly apply myself to finishing some models to be proud off. Then I swan dived into the deep end. This thread is going to be a bit of mix bag of armies however I mostly have blood Angels.

The first 3 models I completed to what I considered 100% were these 3 humble rhinos: 25881035358_e85bef4eb2_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

Followed by this Redeemer: 39720871942_67cf1d4d4c_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

Next up I dialed in this Knight Magera I had in only primary colors for a few years: 24882979437_36a9ef1390_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

Then I got froggy and asked Santa for a Titan, the build was crazy and I loved it. I can’t wait to do another one:
24882979547_b98c32026c_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

25881034708_02cdbd8364_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

39043430034_897918bacf_k.jpgUntitled by mackenzie french, on Flickr

Currently I am working on 40k Death Guard that I will post up when they are all done. Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Edited by Mackenzie

gorgeous tanks, like that heavy use of black lining/soot around the details contrast of the dark red.  

There should be a documented remedy, a sitting posture, or wine that can be drunk, to ward off hobby butterfly just as your heading for the finish line.  Closest thing I've found are the events run on this site with their fixed end dates - recommended

Really nice work, I too am guilty of reaching that 83% mark and then calling it a day. It's one of my hobby resolutions to move away from this and you've provided a great example of how it can pay off.

Thank you all. Anyone have a better way to post images? I used to use photobucket but the app won’t even work with my phone now and I don’t think they give you the IMG code. Flickr doesn’t give the IMG code that I can find either. I know I can use the gallery but I would have to move the images to my computer I think. Suggestions?

Fixed :biggrin.:

Edited by Mackenzie