Skystrike Missiles

Tirak

So I've got a modeling question, what the heck does a Skystrike missile look like? The Lightning Strike Fighter comes with 6 Hellstrike missiles, despite the fact it can only hold 4, so the normal inclination would be to just paint the nose cones blue and be done with it. However, this Lightning is going to Adepticon, and Adepticon has released some very specific rules about Forgeworld this year, namely;

• If you include a Forge World unit in your army, you must have the official Forge World model to represent it.

o If Forge World no longer makes the model for the unit, and you cannot obtain it via another source, you may not include it in your army.

o If Forge World never made an official model for the unit (e.g. Malefic Lords), you may not include it in your army.

So, with those rules in mind and the fact that violation of those rules will result in instant disqualification, I am rather keen to make sure my Lightning is modeled perfectly in line with the letter of said rules. The trouble is, I've looked and searched and hunted, and I for the life of me can't find a single picture of what a Skystrike missile is supposed to look like, or if they exist at all, so in hopes of getting an answer, I'm casting my net here as well. Are Skystrikes just Hellstrikes with a different paint job? Was there a Skystrike model used in the past? Do Skystrikes in fact not have a model at all and thus impossible to field under the ruleset above?

This may seem like a stupid question, and I know Tourney play isn't highly thought of here, but I don't want to show up to Day 1 of Adepticon, have my opponent look at the underside of my lightning, call over a TO and find myself out of the tournament without getting a single fight in.

Have you considered emailing the TO to ask him?

I have and done so, however it tends to take them some time to respond. With 45 days to Adepticon, i'd like to get a jump on rebuilding a list if I suddenly find that a significant chunk of it can't be legally fielded.