Talonmaster Jetbike Conversion My Take.

Brother Bish

Btw wanted to add to this that as someone pointed out on Facebook both Land Speeders and Jetbikes measure from their base not their hull, so if you are playimg a tournament just use a Land Speeder base and you should have no issues. The Jetbike also come with both oval and clear round bases so if you use the clear round you are good to go.

• 6 months later...

This is fantastic, I'm surprised at how well the robed legs look, they seem to fit quite well as if they were made for that saddle. The rider is a good size in relation to the jet bike as well. I may place the assault cannons in the weapon housing for mine with a trimmed down compact version of the heavy bolter beside it,as well as a servo skull linked to his power pack and some other instrumentation to represent the battlefield recon/targeting nature of the talon master. That's the theory anyway, so will see how it pans out when I have the model in my hand.

Thanks! That sounds great, I had toyed with several placements, as there are a lot of places you could put the armaments. I really liked how Rogue Crusader switched the wings to the back and so had planned on doing that too, but then after bluetacking everything in various configurations I liked this the best aesthetically. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Assault Cannon looks on yours though! I think it could look really good.

I eventually got around to finishing the model, so this is what it looks like with the assault cannon in the weapon housing. Your tutorial was a great help with getting the legs on, cheers!

40178192_2064716656896547_7334278753868040212322_2064716343563245_5629812710343440226635_2064716506896562_26742889906092

Archived