FAQ oversight for the Death Korps of Kreig?

Hey all,

I was looking into good units that could support my Catachan force in a second detachment.

I noticed immediately the DKoK Commissars have the old style morale rule and I checked the FAQs to see if this had been amended. 

What I found was interesting. 

In the FAQ it states  

"Pages 64 and 73 – Summary Execution Change this ability to read: ‘Summary Execution: The first time an Astra Militarum unit fails a Morale test during the Morale phase whilst it is within 6" of any friendly Commissars, one model of your choice in that unit is slain and the Morale test is re-rolled (do not include this slain model when re-rolling the Morale test)." 

Nothing too crazy, right? 

BUT the Death Korps Death Rider Commissar is on page 66. This FAQ completely misses this unit out. 

Have I missed something or can you use this unit with its given rules given that it hasn't been specifically amended by the FAQ.

Very tempted to utilise this but I wanted to see what others thought

Yes but an exploitable oversight. I haven't had a chance to check Chapter Approved, but yeah, RaR you can bring commissars withhold school summery execution in the form of the Death Rider Commissars. I wouldn't build any long term lists because it's just an FAQ away from being corrected, but for the short term it'd be good for a few chuckles. Nothing competitive since conscripts are 4pts but if there's someone extra pedantic at club you want to annoy field them.