Making use of the chaos boon strategem

Hey,

I've been wondering if there is any fun ways of utilizing the Chaos boon stragem. Till now i never hat the opportunity because I mainly play shooty stuff. but i thought that maybe a lord with a jetpack or on a bike with a melta and a powerfist/Chainfist and maybe the elexir would have some punch and enough mobility to profit from that stratagem a bit more.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Maschinenpriester

Just for kicks and giggles I'm planning on putting as many command points into pumping up my Biker Lord as I can in a game that I have coming up this Thursday. We'll see how it goes, and I'll report back in the evening or on Friday morning.

Just for the sake of clarity, I always use the same build, which is as follows:

Warlord Trait: Unholy Fortitude (or the Voice of Lorgar, it depends on what else is in my army)

Bolt Pistol (for a cheeky use of Daemon Shell, where applicable)

Combi-bolter

The Cursed Crozius

EDIT:

Right, so I had my game today. I pumped three command points worth of boons into my Biker Lord, and perhaps not surprisingly he was an (even more) unstoppable monster by the end of the game. In particular the boon that gives you +1 to all save rolls is clutch. I didn't bring Diabolic Strength on my Sorcerer this time around, but I think I'm going to have to try throwing that into the mix next. Ha ha

Edited by ChaosReigns