Impact1's primaris Blood angel conversions

Impact1

I have the 10 man box set of multi-part reavers, and 2 sets of the easy build guys, for a total of 16 bodies and 16 left shoulders.

I wanted to maximize their flexibility and variation. So I've built a 5 (4 + Sgt.)man squad with knifes and bolt pistols, and a second 5 (4 + Sgt) man squad with bolt carbines and bolt pistols. For the remaining 6 bodies I moved the bolt pistol to the left hand, and will be magnet swapping right arms with either a carbine, a knife or a grappler.

One of the 6 will be marked as a Sgt, so I can run 3 squads, or upsize the other 2 squads as needed.

med_gallery_99186_14279_459483.jpg

Mr gangsta style on the left, and the Sgt on the right.

After swapping the pistols and knifes to opposite arms. I have 6 Carbine arms, 6 knife arms, and 4 grappler arms for the right hand side. And I'm reworking 2 more carbines to strap hang from a grappler arm.

Edited by Impact1

Again, wanting flexibility. I'm magnatizing my aggressors. 1 magnet in side the top of the backpack and 1 in each hand.

med_gallery_99186_14279_364468.jpg

I used 6mm x 1mm magnets. So these hold very tight. With the ammo drums snapping into place. I glued thea magnet in to the hand portion fist. Then placed a second magnet on top and a larer of green stuff before smushing the cover in place.

I wanted to experiment with making a kneeling primaris marine.

The first attempt, the guy on the right, was made using a multi-part hellblaster marine. I cut the legs at the knee joint, and removed all of the ribbing material around the armor.,and on the hip. I also chopped the bottom off the left foot to make it level. And the right foot to bend the toes. The parts were drilled through with a 1.5mm drill bit, and strung like beads on some stiff wire. Glued with CA and then green stuffed to replace the ribbing.

Ultimately i decided he would make a good pose for the grenade launcher guy. in a intercessor squad.

med_gallery_99186_14279_388871.jpg

The second attempt, the guy on the left, I started with a multi-part intercessor. This was easier to do. The knee plate was already separate, and the foot is exposed. And there's no hip plate armor to remove. The legs were cut as before. But this time the whole front foot was removed and reattached.

med_gallery_99186_14279_357402.jpg

This was purposely built to eventually be an apothecary, it's still very WIP.

I'm not planning to build a whole gun line of these guys, 1 or 2 more sprinkled into the army might be nice.