Combi-plasma for Rhinos?

Now, Chaos not having all the options isn't exactly an uncommon thing, so I wasn't exactly surprised when I saw the Rhino kit only comes with enough bits to make a single pintle-mounted weapon, either a combi-bolter or combi-flamer, as we have an option for two combi-weapons. GW sell a vehicle upgrade kit, where we can get a combi-melta, but that isn't what I'm after. Normally, Forge World or others are helpful when catering to our needs, but this time they've come up short. The one below is the best I've been able to come up with so far, as I'd rather not convert. 

https://www.shapeways.com/product/V6XGGBSE9/10x-combi-plaz-calth-terminator-bit?optionId=62943117&li=marketplace

https://www.shapeways.com/product/U25AV88J4/4x-plasfire-hatch-turret-troop-tank?optionId=64216134&li=marketplace 

Anyone got any tips?

Edited by ChazSexington

So, I only wanted a couple.

What I did- and I can do pics once home, maybe- is use the gunner legs and torso, and one of the rhino "hatches" that did *not* have a pintle-mount hard point. I then used a combi-plasma bit (from the SM commander sprue) and a pair of bolter arms.

It looks surprisingly good, especially on a LR, in my opinion. Not necessarily a bulk solution, but if you are only wanting a few, why not?

EDIT: To me, this isn't converting. Your mileage may vary.

Edited by BrainFireBob

What I did- and I can do pics once home, maybe- is use the gunner legs and torso, and one of the rhino "hatches" that did *not* have a pintle-mount hard point. I then used a combi-plasma bit (from the SM commander sprue) and a pair of bolter arms.

It looks surprisingly good, especially on a LR, in my opinion. Not necessarily a bulk solution, but if you are only wanting a few, why not?

Not a bad idea! I've gone for one of the ones from Shapeways, for simplicity.

The pintle Chaos combi-melta comes on the vehicle squadron command frame (the one that has all factions on it) that you can get from GW. For Plasma, you'll have to convert somehow.

Aye, I know - mentioned it in the OP.

Not a bad idea! I've gone for one of the ones from Shapeways, for simplicity.

The pintle Chaos combi-melta comes on the vehicle squadron command frame (the one that has all factions on it) that you can get from GW. For Plasma, you'll have to convert somehow.

Aye, I know - mentioned it in the OP.

Sorry. Name threw me. I didn't see "squadron command frame."