Suitable Azrael Proxy using Primaris parts?

Riddlesworth

I've recently done a proper Azreal model using the Dark Vengeance captain, in comparison i've changed the base size and raised the height of the model using cork basing, used a spare head and pulled the helmet out to give the model more depth as well as adding a banner.

Az V primaris

comparison wise its not dwarfed by the primaris LT

Azreal isn't a Primaris Marine and as far as I'm aware your restricted to counts as DA to use DA characters so getting a unified look is your better option

He isn't a primaris, no. But there's some flexibility with counts as. as long as he has the sword, the helm bearer, the banner and the combi plasma, if its a primaris body, i don't see any complaints.

Your conversion is pimp. Filing off the DA iconogrpahy might be a pain though 9using soul drinkers chapter badge)

I have seen a really good conversion using the primaris Librarian

I’ve had a second look and the arms are a bit short but you could use the DA pointing hand and chop the hand off replacing it with a combi-plasma. You could use the leaning sword too. Actually that might look pretty cool. I’ll add it to my to do list.

Then the standard watcher sword for winged helmet swap

med_gallery_74577_9223_119345.jpeg

My Azrael is old scale but the watcher works for primaris and non-primaris alike.

Edited by JJD

I've recently done a proper Azreal model using the Dark Vengeance captain, in comparison i've changed the base size and raised the height of the model using cork basing, used a spare head and pulled the helmet out to give the model more depth as well as adding a banner.

comparison wise its not dwarfed by the primaris LT

Azreal isn't a Primaris Marine and as far as I'm aware your restricted to counts as DA to use DA characters so getting a unified look is your better option

I have plans on making one like this too. Using bits from veterans and a Captain kit, instead. But, same idea in principle.