What to get Predators or Laser Destoyers

Rapier Las Destroyers can be devastating but its a single finesse shot, can be supplemented by a command reroll but sometimes it will fail hard. Fantastic range though.

LasPreds i like for the volume of shots.

Im a bigger fan of the Vindicator Laser Destroyer, it has the best of both worlds. Lower range however.

Rapier Las Destroyers can be devastating but its a single finesse shot, can be supplemented by a command reroll but sometimes it will fail hard. Fantastic range though.

LasPreds i like for the volume of shots.

Im a bigger fan of the Vindicator Laser Destroyer, it has the best of both worlds. Lower range however.

Yes it was the Vindicators I was referring to.

Shorter range only get the 4 shots if it doesn't move. But is T8 

I've had great results with the laser destroyer. Both have their pros and cons- Pred has longer range, Vindicator is a bit harder to kill (T8)/easier to get into cover (lower profile), Vindicator is more reliably killy but the Pred has a higher damage potential (2 shots of flat 6 or 4 shots of flat 3 damage vs 4 shots of D6 damage).

I've had great results with the laser destroyer. Both have their pros and cons- Pred has longer range, Vindicator is a bit harder to kill (T8)/easier to get into cover (lower profile), Vindicator is more reliably killy but the Pred has a higher damage potential (2 shots of flat 6 or 4 shots of flat 3 damage vs 4 shots of D6 damage).

Exactly so which should I buy?

Interesting to know its a lower profile good tip

Exactly so which should I buy?

Interesting to know its a lower profile good tip

Dealer's choice, really. Which one do you think looks cooler? Go with that one. I happened to have a few plastic Vindicator kits laying around that I thought would make cool conversion fodder, so that made the choice for me.