Compensating for the lack of a living Primarch

Palwatch

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

All we know for certain (or at lest all I know) is that the original Sanguinor was a member of the sanguinary guard who was given a new role by sanguinius. He wore the exact same armour as the sanguinary guard. He had no ethereal power and was a space marine, as time passed during his time as the sanguinor a few mysterious things started happening, he starts appearing place as if out of thin air, he gets Sanguinius out of a black rage type trance, at one point Sanguinius says that the sanguinor grows wings in front of him. (Trying my best not to give away spoilers here).

So basically he has the jet pack because he needed it originally before the ethereal things started happening, as for now possibly it allows him a straight forward burst of speed instead of just gliding on air.

Edited by Silverson

What Sanguinor doesn't need as a model, is the chalice.
I've also just checked St.Celestine's model and her wings are growing from a standard backpack... most lame imo as they seem unmoveable that way. In this aspect, Sanguinor's model is way better with wings attached to the base of the jump pack. You actually cannot tell for sure if they are not sprouting from his back after all.

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

All we know for certain (or at lest all I know) is that the original Sanguinor was a member of the sanguinary guard who was given a new role by sanguinius. He wore the exact same armour as the sanguinary guard. He had no ethereal power and was a space marine, as time passed during his time as the sanguinor a few mysterious things started happening, he starts appearing place as if out of thin air, he gets Sanguinius out of a black rage type trance, at one point Sanguinius says that the sanguinor grows wings in front of him. (Trying my best not to give away spoilers here).

So basically he has the jet pack because he needed it originally before the ethereal things started happening, as for now possibly it allows him a straight forward burst of speed instead of just gliding on air.

This I can fall behind. As long as we make clear that his wings are real wings, he can have his guard armor, and jump pack, I dont mind. But on his current model the jump pack is just too bulky compared to the rest of the figure, and the wings seem like they are part of the jump pack, not his body. (again, only my opinion :smile.: )

Edited by dread05