Bikers: new bases?

Helycon

I received my order of the DA biker box, and they now include the 75x42 mm ovals. The booklet was updated as well. Did any of you get a RWBK box with these bases as well? Hopefully they update all of them in the same fashion for uniformity!

They wouldn’t fit in the slots in my KR case so probably not.

They might look a bit better, but I see what you're getting at. I'm not sure if I'll base all my bikes with the ovals...

Hm... I don't really like oval bases on SM bikes, it makes the model look kinda goofy in my eyes. They look nice on Ork bikers though :smile.:

I agree, I've seen the oval bases on my friends deathwatch bikers and they look funky as hell.

I’ll not be re-basing, that takes time away from moving forward.

I have intended to rebase since they first went to 32mm but there is always something new to build and paint and the reality’s is may never get around to it.

I haven't actually rebased any of my models, but instead I bought 25mm to 32mm adapter rings for my marines. I will not be rebasing my bikers, the kits I haven't yet assembled should be old enough to be on the old bases. Not that I don't like the new ones, but 9k points of DA backlog (Thousand Sons means even more backlog) means I don't have the time.

Archived