Semi competitive concepts besides Cawlstar

lash144

While I own one, I've not actually used it as a fortification before, A  skyshield landing pad  is 110 points for a 5+ invuln save .... that I can literally load up with  kataphrons unlike the generator it doesn't degrade as its being shot at , and is a bit cheaper .

Is this a pure Ad Mech only discussion?

If not what about the banner carrying Custodes guy that hands out a mobile Invulnerable save?

I also feel a discussion about Deep Strike shenanigans is incomplete without the addition of some Jazz Hamds or Stick Priests.

Is this a pure Ad Mech only discussion?

If not what about the banner carrying Custodes guy that hands out a mobile Invulnerable save?

I also feel a discussion about Deep Strike shenanigans is incomplete without the addition of some Jazz Hamds or Stick Priests.

Jazz hands, stick priests. Yes.

I've got 5 stick priests built, and another 5 to go. I have a feeling though that I'll need much more than that to be a real threat. I plan on Sytgies VIII infiltration with them, though I'll have other options like a dragoon and maybe even fist robots.

I don't have any jazz hands built but they do look interesting. They get a lot of shots.

In my Experience Jazz hands work a LOT better as Metallica for allowing them to still hit and tesla when advancing  -1 to hit when assulting really screws up tesla and you can only give them +1 as they cant take a tether.  Stygies, their 12-inch " pistol" esq range  is a bit counter-intuitive to Stygies ... who want to be at 13 inches to be -1 to hit ...

Any closer and you'd rather they were Stick priests ..

Archived