Foam tray for AM Heavy Weapon tems?

Bmseifer

Hey!

Anyone using Feldherr foam trays to store/transport your heavy weapon teams? Which variant do you use(pic for extra points :)?

I'm using the 36 slot 35mm for my regular infantry which works great but I'm having a hard time finding one that fits the large bases for my HWT's. Had a thought of cutting away some of the walls to combine 2 slots into one wider but they weren't long enough.

Is there a pre-cut version that works or will I have to go the pick and pluck route?

I use Feldherr. At first I used 60 mm pluck foam and placed the weapons teams vertically but that wasn't ideal.

Now I use 40 mm pluck foam horizontally. One tray holds 12 teams. I usually put them in upside down since it's faster and you don't risk the rim of the base sticking to the the glue at the bottom of the foam. If you don't have any models standing up you could probably get away with using 30 or 35 mm.

BD3CBtE.jpg?2

Unfortunately only fielders is available locally here in Sweden. Haven't seen the other brands and if they're sold from the US it's a big nono. Customs is crazy for shopping outside of EU.

Archived