Why, yes I also have some Sons of the Lion

Rod.H

I jump around the Imperials from attempting to do a full Ultramarine 5th company, to Greenwing-style Sisters, Guard, Custodes, Deathwatch, and Dark Angels which unlike many of my armies wasn't started in 5th ed but when they featured in the starter box: Dark Vengeance first release. And from there I got extremely lost and bits are all over the place, I've found bits of Ravenwing bikes, DA Vets, scouts I think I earmarked for DA, the chassis of a Darkshroud and a MK2 Land Raider.

The one thing that didn't change much was my Deathwing, yeah I went a bit overboard with them with building at least 30 of them, I've 5 knights with the rest, I think, being standard Deathwing. I'm not sure if I built the special Deathwing characters & my Belial is unfinished & slightly damaged (missing the banner top).

I recently picked up some Dark Angel Primaris Marines, so I've added Lieutenant Zakariah, two squads of five Intercessors and a Aggressor squad.

So any suggestions on where to go next? I've got Cypher, so I theoretically can do Fallen.

What do you enjoy doing with 40k? Collecting/hobby? Casual games? Competitive?

That will help with the advice. (e.g. Deathwing are not top competitive)

Currently it's collecting though, I would like to be able to play games, I'd say semi-competitively, as I'm not sure if there's even much of a competitive scene in my area.

Archived