Ordo Xenos special task force (update:enemies of the ordo)

Wasn't quite sure where to post this up, but as this is my imperial log I figured it would be best. Built up a DA primaris master for the newest inductee to our group to go along with the hellblasters he's been working (slacking) on. I ran with the rough concept of 'Master of the Dead' Using the limited release Captain setup.

IMG_20180618_191145.jpg

IMG_20180618_191152.jpg

IMG_20180618_191159.jpg

IMG_20180618_191209.jpg

Q&C always welcome

That Master is awesome! I love it.

Outstanding conversion. Do you mind if I ask where the power fist part came from?

I think it's the Lightning Claw from the Burning of Prospero Mark III marines.

That Master is awesome! I love it.

Outstanding conversion. Do you mind if I ask where the power fist part came from?

I think it's the Lightning Claw from the Burning of Prospero Mark III marines.

Close! The claws are indeed from there, but they've been grafted onto the power fist of the dark angels chaplain, with it's own closed fingers cut away.

Thanks everyone. I really hope my buddy likes it all as much as you. It's going to be re-based onto a pile of skulls on a 40mm before it's truly done, but I'm leaving that to him. Mostly cause I don't want to deal with all those skulls.

@SanguiniusReborn wow, that's quite the compliment, thank you. My posts tend to get pushed of the first page pretty fast, which has more to do with the wonderful rate of production in our community then anything, but it never hurts to go through a page or two ;)

@hushrong Go for it! Honestly the only hard parts to this are the creation of the fist and removing the fixed pad on the other arm. The rest is more of a kitbash

• 2 weeks later...

Something I'm curious about Turbulence:

pixlr.jpg

IMG_20180430_122227.jpg

Is that Celestine's or one of the Geminae Superia's head? I need to know, because I'm totally stealing this conversion for my own Inq28 Inquisitrix.

One of the Geminae. to be totally honest, the head is a stolen idea. I discovered it in a conversion found on a Google search and stole it myself. So steal away. The head really just fits so well with that body.

Ah, okay. Good. Thanks for the confirmation :lol:

And did it require any cutting and using Greyfax's neck, or does the Geminae's head fit into the neck area as-is?

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest the head is just floating there. Thankfully shadows hide that detail.

Update for you all. I got around to building an ogryn bodyguard. I did what I could to help the ogryn blend with the rest of the force.

pixlr_20180715211207450.jpg

C&c welcome

The Ogryn looks tough, but why doesn't he wear a helmet? Is his skull thick enough to resist boltshells, thunder hammer strikes, impacts with the bumpers of Ork trukks, and other things he'll likely face in battle?

Ogryn skulls are some of the thickest and most durable items in the entire Imperium :P

The Ogryn looks tough, but why doesn't he wear a helmet? Is his skull thick enough to resist boltshells, thunder hammer strikes, impacts with the bumpers of Ork trukks, and other things he'll likely face in battle?

As a member of the Inquisition, he has ample access to the protection granted by a pyskers powers, so he's not to worried about it. Also, if his head is being targeted by the enemy, and not my command structure, he's doing his job pretty well, no?

Ohhh, that has to be one of my favourite Ogryn conversions so far! Brilliant work on making that somewhat pedestrian armour look a lot more interesting!

That ogryn is rad as hell! Very nice work on that mini!

Thank you and thank you. He was actually so simple to do. Base is just a bulgryn with nork's armour used instead. And except for a few small cuts, it was just adding bits and pieces till he 'felt right'.

Wasn't quite sure where to post this up, but as this is my imperial log I figured it would be best. Built up a DA primaris master for the newest inductee to our group to go along with the hellblasters he's been working (slacking) on. I ran with the rough concept of 'Master of the Dead' Using the limited release Captain setup.

IMG_20180618_191145.jpg

IMG_20180618_191152.jpg

IMG_20180618_191159.jpg

IMG_20180618_191209.jpg

Q&C always welcome

I have to ask.... the right shoulder pad... where is it from. I think it will complete what I'm going for

• 1 month later...

The shield will be getting a basic Inquisition =I= most likey. Unless there's a specific ordo xenos symbol I'm just ignorant of.

That's a plague Marine pad, best one in the kit in my humble opinion.

More side project time! This time some filthy xenos. Posted these up in the Tau form as well, and I'll be throwing up more details in that thread as I go, but I figured I'd share them here too, as a kind of 'enemies of the ordo' feature.

pixlr_20180821213638670.jpg

pixlr_20180822000200416.jpg

pixlr_20180821235859811.jpg

pixlr_20180821235613335.jpg

Hope you all enjoy, c&c welcome

Look for a coldstar coming soon.

Archived