DA in Warhammer Fest Grand Tournament

Orkinstein

Really interesting.

Orks winning... but they have no Codex... So I suppose we have to give him a big congrats.

It seems SM are really bad after the other factions receiving their codexes...

The Orks one is funny. Only killed 3k points. Looks like he played the missions to a tee rather than the opponent. (He got zero points for favourite game... hehe)

Really interesting.

Orks winning... but they have no Codex... So I suppose we have to give him a big congrats.

It seems SM are really bad after the other factions receiving their codexes...

The Orks one is funny. Only killed 3k points. Looks like he played the missions to a tee rather than the opponent. (He got zero points for favourite game... hehe)

Thanks! I'm a rookie so many times I don't understand the tournament missions or rules, thanks for you comment, I started to understand the ranking

~gasp~  An army with no codex is winning?  Through the heretical trickery of playing the missions instead of relying on destroying everything in sight?  Burn them!!!

Now I'll laugh even harder when people whine about being a year behind the leading edge of codex power creep...

~gasp~  An army with no codex is winning?  Through the heretical trickery of playing the missions instead of relying on destroying everything in sight?  Burn them!!!

Now I'll laugh even harder when people whine about being a year behind the leading edge of codex power creep...

Totally agree, but still you should read the other positions. Highest part (2nd to 6th) is full of Elves, normal and dark elves... So maybe it could be a little bit unbalanced... And then a mix of Chaos, Imperium and Eldar lists.

From the comments of his opponents on dakkadakka and reddit it looks like the winning ork player slow-played every game so they end in turn2 or 3 so there was no chance of him getting tabled. 

The dark angels list looks interesting though :)

Archived