Imperial Fists Primaris Successor Chapter

Duzum

Nice! Digging the apothecary. I like how you made it you're own with a nontraditional pose for that particular option. Makes him blend in with the rest if your army and keep the ready for battle feel you established overall.

OK so bare with me this will be a long post about 8 pictures and some text but this is what i have painted so far,

I completed my 1st squad 5 man squad and then built and painted up 2nd squad who have only 4 men. I like the idea that they haven't replaced all members of the squads that have fallen so this may be theme through out my army as well.

2nd Squad

gallery_108123_14587_383810.jpg

1st an 2nd squad with the apothecary.

gallery_108123_14587_210951.jpg

I have also built up and painted 10th squad they have a little twist though, I have converted them to be breachers (with shields from shapeways, I always use the Popgoesthemonkey and will always recommend him, sorry if that's not allowed but felt i had to give credit to him.

So 10th squad SGT

gallery_108123_14587_301832.jpg

Some squad members

gallery_108123_14587_184196.jpg

gallery_108123_14587_302812.jpg

and a nice group shot

gallery_108123_14587_97998.jpg

and finally a big group picture not the best I know but best i can do at the moment

gallery_108123_14587_578564.jpg

I am to build up another breacher squad and maybe some tanks and more tact squads.

As always Comments and Criticism are always welcome

In general the scheme looks fantastic, but I’m kind of feeling that the fist in the chapter symbol could use a contrast color. Maybe add the white that you have on the chest aquila? Right now, from a distance at least, it kind of blends in with the cross.

In general the scheme looks fantastic, but I’m kind of feeling that the fist in the chapter symbol could use a contrast color. Maybe add the white that you have on the chest aquila? Right now, from a distance at least, it kind of blends in with the cross.

Yeah that is something im thinking about doing, maybe in a greyish colour

I have been busy with work recently and over the next few weeks have alot on but i will try and post any updates i manage to paint up.

I have managed to start the refurb of an old deimos pattern predator that I had laying around from an old long dead project.

I'm not 100% convinced that the colour scheme works on a larger scale, so i may have to bulk out the army with more marines than originally planned.

like before your C&C is always welcome this time more than ever hahaha

gallery_108123_14587_6784.jpg

gallery_108123_14587_504186.jpg

gallery_108123_14587_98051.jpg

gallery_108123_14587_28587.jpg

Great looking army ...

Question for you ... are those breacher shields from Pop Goes the Monkey?

If they are ... did you have any trouble with 3D print lines? Did you have to do any special prep work?

Great looking army ...

Question for you ... are those breacher shields from Pop Goes the Monkey?

If they are ... did you have any trouble with 3D print lines? Did you have to do any special prep work?

Yeah they are from Pop Goes the monkey, and no not really just my normal process of cleaning up any model, smoothing edges removing mold lines.

I was asked before about the flat surfaces been ridged or needing smoothing out. I never had any issue with this.

Archived