Battle Group Hades

For now i have the impression that blue even as a base for black might (!) look irritating. I mean that the general color range of your scheme is more grey-brown than blue. But if you really want to integrate blue in the scheme, you COULD try mixing a bit of blue in the grey of the cloaks (that's something i learned only quite recently).

With psiker iconography, i can not help - sorry. I can only suggest sources like the lexicanum or a google image search :-) (that's what i do all the time)

I know, i am also preparing an Imp regiment, so i should know... but i am currently making a large deviation around psi because my regiment has no idea that something like psi even exists for the time being. They are... a bit oldfashioned, so to say. Have you read the background yet? Techno-heresy is not the only flaw there. A kick in every place that hurts from almost everybody in the empire is well deserved and would still be preferrable to what they get instead. I simply had no reason yet to read on that so far.

Somewhere at home i have "The lost and the damned" (vol. 1 of the Rogue Trader era rulebook for chaos) - and that covers Nurgle and Tzeentch. i can see what i can find there in 2.5 weeks when i am back at home.

Archived