New Guard Army

Maerlen

Greetings everyone!

After a couple of years away from the hobby, I have returned and started a new army.

I've chosen Astra Militarum and a self-designed Battle-group.

Now I will be introducing the first finished squad of the 1st platoon, 1 Company, 2nd Regiment Grenadiers "Karpathians"

These guys operate as Mechanised infantry focused as anti-tank in support of Armour.

Once I get the fluff written down I'll make a post on that but for now I'll just post the first pictures :)

As much as i would like, my job is so irregular that I can't plan or predict when it'll be done. It took me 2 months to finish these because of my work...

As much as i would like, my job is so irregular that I can't plan or predict when it'll be done. It took me 2 months to finish these because of my work...

I get that completely, except probably in reverse! When I'm away at work I'm able to get a ton of hobby done, but when I'm at home life with kids totally limits my availible hobby time!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your Army materialize!

What colours do you use for your camoflague

and armour?

Armour:

Basecoat army green from armypainter

Coelia greenshade

Camo:

Mournfang brown

Tau light ochre

Agrax earthshade

Welcome to the guard! You've come back at a good time were a fun army to play and despite still needing to remove large number of models at once its no where near as demoralizing as previous editions! :D

Is there a Baneblade or two in your regiments future? ;)

Welcome to the guard! You've come back at a good time were a fun army to play and despite still needing to remove large number of models at once its no where near as demoralizing as previous editions! :D

Is there a Baneblade or two in your regiments future? ;)

Of course there is!

But it would be the crowning piece of my collection and certainly not in the near future.

Archived