Needing help finding shadowsword parts

I am currently at a loss regarding my shadowsword. The tank is old, nearing on 10 years and within that time I have managed to lose a rather key part of the tank: the Main turret. All other parts I needed were found part this one key part. I am curious if anyone knows of any good bitz sites that would be able to sell such parts relating to that bit of the tank. So far, most sites I have found seem all out of the needed parts (namely they lack the hatch door and the side armour plating...presumably because they are good conversion pieces). Anyone able to help in this endeavour?

Where are you located? I plan on buying a Baneblade/Hellhammer later this summer (not 100% decided, will look at Knight codex first). I already own a Shadowsword, so I would have the casemate parts left over. If you're willing to wait a few months maybe I could mail them to you for the cost of shipping.

The part missing is the main turret for a shadowsword (the main mantle where the volcano cannon mounts) so quite literally missing a lynch pin of the model really and by all accounts is proving annoying to find. Thank you for the offer however.

As for the plasticard idea I may investigate it however I may need to do some research into it.

Archived