Relic of lost cadia worth 3 CP?

mertbl

Tournament coming up soon, so far 8 deathguard plus a couple chaos registered. I already have 2 relics(aquilla and dagger) is it worth it to include the relic? I'll still have 18 or so command points left at that point.

Drop the Aquila. It's useless with already 18 CP, and not that good anyway unless you face somebody with as many CPs.

On the other hand, the Relic of Lost Cadia is *huge* against Chaos.

Also, obviously you'll have the warlord trait to regain CPs anyway, unless you go for the occasional Old Grudges. But probably you won't need it anyway, with the Relic.

Depends. The stratagem “vengeance for cadia” will Net you the same benefits, but only per phase and costs 1CP. The difference being you don’t need to be Cadian to use it.

What regiment are you running? Will the relic just stay bubbled up with Artillery or a Gunline?

I wonder why no one ask "Is the dagger worth the CP?".

Because if you're bringing the Dagger you've got a plan to use it as your army composition has its usage built in. The Relic is more situational and aside from being Cadian there is no list tailoring required for it.

I use the dagger with a PC and a unit of plasma vets (3 plasma guns and a plasma pistol). They can usually fry something and become a thorn. Plus linebreaker, recon whatever I need. Very versitle units

I wonder why no one ask "Is the dagger worth the CP?".

Because if you're bringing the Dagger you've got a plan to use it as your army composition has its usage built in. The Relic is more situational and aside from being Cadian there is no list tailoring required for it.

Archived