Rhinolorean Pattern Fast Reaction Rhino

Rhinolorian pattern prototype. It is supposed to be able to get to 88 mph, but the prototypes keep disappearing as soon as they get to the top speed. The Mars boys are stumped and they are running Outatime...

d62CAoc.jpg

5dOvcCr.jpg

wzy4jVb.jpg

Vyc0Xeu.jpg

What's in the box in front of the hull (where the trunk would be in the rear-engined DeLorean DMC-12)? A storage bin? A retractable Havoc missile launcher (which Techmarine Brown reverse-engineered for his battle-brothers' use) or conversion beamer?

What's in the box in front of the hull (where the trunk would be in the rear-engined DeLorean DMC-12)? A storage bin? A retractable Havoc missile launcher (which Techmarine Brown reverse-engineered for his battle-brothers' use) or conversion beamer?

Has to be a flux condenser. This is gold, magpie.

From the frunk (totally a technical term, google it!) to the Mr. Fusion ending at the plate and all the gribblies inbetween I gotta say it’s a superb build. I am deeply impressed and entertained :D

I only pray to the Omnissiah that the doors open up like gull wings, aka 'the doors of a billionaire!'

You might as well pray the tracks retract into the hull (like those of the Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle), clearing the way so anti-gravitic plates or other archeotech may lift the RhinoLorean off the ground.

Archived