A possible record?

I may have set a record? Here's the situation.

I started building a Dark Angel army in October of 2017.

A few weeks back I finally got the whole thing built and base coated.

All in all I spent around $1200 on it (and that is at a 50% discount because I work for The Lords of Nottingham).

I last played 40k & 8th edition in October of 2017. Been busy.

I scheduled my first game last Sunday versus my old friend who I usually play.

We played.

Something didn't feel right. The vibe was not there. That was Sunday evening.

By Tuesday I had sold my entire Dark Angels army and had the money in the bank! That night I made a huge GW purchase of vehicles for my Blood Angels army that I had been rebuilding since March.

I've always been a one army man (BA, CF, then BA again). I thought I had become a two army man. Nope. I'm back to being a one army man. I'm back home. I think I learned my lesson finally?

LOL.

7 months building and base coating a very large Dark Angels army. One game. Sold and gone two days later. LOL.

This is by no means a commentary on the quality of the Dark Angels a an army in the game. I love them, their lore, and story, but my homeboys will always be my homeboys!

By Tuesday I had sold my entire Dark Angels army and had the money in the bank! 

So after fighting with you for a brief period, your Dark Angels are serving a new master?

Sounds about right.

I've always been a one army man (BA, CF, then BA again). I thought I had become a two army man. Nope. I'm back to being a one army man. I'm back home.

I always wind up back with the BA too.

Now he just has to go back and edit the original post, and disappear anybody that questions the new version of events. Helias Tancred has only ever played Blood Angels. Those Dark Angels never changed loyalties, and any dark-armoured marines you ever saw Helias Tancred using must have been Death Company. Yeah, that's it... Death Company...

Archived