Talarhan conversions

Sume

Hello. 

I was wondering if anyone has tried making some headwraps, or scarfs like the Talarhan desert riders from Cadians?  I found some that people have made out of green stuff.  It looks really nice.  I thought I might watch a few videos on how to wrap one.  That should help in theory on making some from my Cadians.

Thanks.

Wow, thank you again Warriorfish. You seem to know where to find the things I have asked about.

I did find a few other blogs and tutorials. This one is the best. Sculpting is a new area of the hobby for me.

I got hold of a buddies old 3rd ed imperial guard that was meant for a doubles play. Been trying my best at stripping the white craft store primer of them. Then I was trying to get rid of as many heads as possible. Since some will turn into being mutant rabble.

While I did find some heads with the wrapping from puppets of war. I think making my own will be more satisfying to me.

Seems that this conversion topic is pretty popular for guard armies. I liked the idea of the guard adapting the uniform to the basing scheme I am doing which amounts to a wasteland desert.

I think Anvil or someone has head swaps with scarves too if you dont want to GS everything

More power to you if youre going to sculpts them all! Certainly some veterans sculptors in the barracks who can offer some advice too :D

Archived