Star Phantoms and Corsairs

zarnak21

med_gallery_7335_9230_1056264.jpg

med_gallery_7335_9230_789490.jpg

This is going to be a blog of the two armies I am currently working on: Star Phantoms and Eldar Corsair's (bases on the original plastic Dark Eldar)

I have plenty of plastic but short on time so it's likely to be a slow journey.

I'm a big fan of the original Dark Eldar range, and the Star Phantoms are one of those Chapters I've always wanted to see more of, so you've definitely got my attention.

I think your Terminators would benefit from having their gun barrels drilled out, or at least having black dots painted on them.

• 2 months later...

So I managed to get some more painting done… long hiatus!

I decided to go for some “allied” forces the Carcharodons Asta Chapter.  These were a lot of fun to paint. Again I took off the DA symbol from the shoulder pads  but left the majority of the rest on the models (I don’t think a wing sword is used exclusively by DA – I’ve definetly seem a few people who aren’t part of the DA chapter and never herd of 40K with winged swords as tatoos) .

The  last model is my Star Phantoms Librarian. I know he looks a lot like another, older legion. But I wanted to keep the blue to a minimum and this seemed to work well. Tried to pain the chapter symbol of the chest robe – if you sqwint I might have got away with it.

Next us will be some Star Phantom bikes. 

Thanks, any comments welcome.

Term3

Term2

Term

Lib

Archived