Imperial Knights with lots of Extras

Hello to you all,

A new workbench seemed like the best place to start my new Knights, and I've already started on them with a warglaive from the forgebane box set.

cM7j9oV.jpg

Now, those of you who know me will know that I do tend to avoid doing things the easy way. In this particular case, I have plans for very elaborate electronic effects whcih I'll be keeping you up to date with here and I plan on making every single on of my knights into a freeblade and spending all six command points for my army before I deploy (i love story over competitive playing - thank god eh?).

However, this does mean that my entire army will have at least two special rules and keeping track of these is going to be an absolute nightmare, so I came up with these guys. I was wondering if anyone on here might want them as well:

DbdhZvk.png

A combined wound dial counter / status board. The warlord traits / freeblade qualities / relics will go in to the slots on the left and the numbered polygons go inside of the big hole (their spindle is there, i've just had to attach it to the inside of the model so it will print). The entire thing is only about 17mm tall, but will allow you to have somehting physically attached to the base of the model which will allow you to keep track of everything. I've also done smaller status board which can be even more unobtrusive

I've also run up the entire IK freeblade / Warlord traits / relic range in the form of markers to slot into the status board

xBPf2m5.png

Here is the link to my shop if anyone is interested in having a look. I'll be sporadically adding things over the next few months and if anyone has any requests I'm happy to chat about them. I'll also be keeping this workbench updated with the progress of my IK army. Hopefully payday will roll around before my local store runs out of renegade boxed games :smile.:.

All the best guys,

TMP

(P.s. Yes I did ask for permission before posting this thread with links to my shop)

Archived