Blood Angels eligible for Librarius Buffs?

Diagramdude

Could I take an Ultramarines detachment and a Blood Angels detachment and have an Ultramarine Librarian casting Librarius buffs on the Blood Angels? The powers say to select an ADEPTUS ASTARTES unit/model, with no mention of <CHAPTER>.

If yes then some of them are extremely good, specifically might of heroes on capt smash, veil of time, and psychic fortress.

I specify Ultramarine only because the Ultramarine warlord trait is functionally equivalent to Grand Strategist for the CP farming synergy with Veritas Vitae.

Yea it's great. I'm currently doing Deathwatch/Blood Angels with lord of hidden knowledge warlord trait on a watch master. The deathwatch powers are an exact copy paste so work on all ADEPTUS ASTARTES as well.

Watchmaster gives chapter master rerolls on your firebase, and the Blood Angels bring the smash.

The Deathwatch trait is equivalent on all 1CP (Hellfire rounds, flakk, upon wings, red rampage, tempest shells, command rerolls) while 1 die worse on 2 CP (DoA, only in death, insane bravery) and a lot worse on 3cp (Fight again).

I just find deathwatch intercessors much better than what ultramarines (without Guilliman) bring to the table.

Yeah, DW kill teams are solid. I am currently at an Ultramarines supreme command since it has the LOW slot for guilliman, he gives reroll 1s as well as +1 to advance and charge to blood angels, an 8" charge is so much easier to make off the drop than 9"!

DW Primaris are without a doubt the best Primaris but only really because Primaris don't get any support from the other Codexes so far.

The best at shooting. I still think that Blood Angel Primaris are quite awesome as a front line troop soaking charges.

Archived