Blood Angels vs Primaris Imperial Fists

Ming

My battle report is here:

http://defendersofcalth.blogspot.com/2018/07/blood-angels-vs-imperial-fists.html

One question - 

In the game I used the predator's killing blow stratagem using my Baal Predator as the third predator for the stratagem to work.  Does a Baal actually count as a predator for this?  I'm not here very often so if you have discussed this at length I apologize in advance...

Overall I was happy with the win...

Interestingly, my list, when checked by hand vs the Army Builder original, was found to be at 1969 points, so I was playing short...being Blood Angels with Catachan allies, I'm likely to use the remaining 31 points for either an Astra Militarum officer of the ordnance (for a single artillery barrage at D6, S8, -2 AP, D3 damage) or a special weapons squad (6 Catachans, 3 sniper rifles...). I'm using the final list in a competitive/narrative/team event this weekend....tonight I'll have to use the completed 2000 point list to create an 800 point sublist for some of the Missions...

I think you cannot use CP recycling abilities like Veritas Vitae to recover points spent before the battle (Relics, Black rage) because the model with the ability has to be deployed to make use of the ability.

Sounds like it wasn't crucial in this game but someone may pick you up on it in a competitive game.

Archived