Flesh Tearers Veteran in MKIII Iron Armour

I have just finished painting up a new veteran Flesh Tearer character to add to my small force of these brutal Blood Angel successors.

WpxGV3n.jpg

This guy can be used to represent a Captain, a Lieutenant or even a Veteran Sergeant in games of 40k.

MMr52ig.jpg

I have equipped him with a Thunder Hammer and Inferno Pistol in order to provide some hard-hitting,

close range punch.

mvYCI8H.jpg

This particular model has been assembled from a mixture of sources including the ‘Burning of Prospero’ boxset and a number of the specific Blood Angels boxed squads.

OlN4q1B.jpg

Overall I am really pleased with how this guy has turned out and I’m looking forward to using him on the tabletop!!

There’s more detail on my biog: https://classicastartes.blogspot.com/2018/07/with-my-flesh-tearers-drop-pods-finally.html?m=0

That is super neat, lots of nice detail work especially given how close up the photo's are taken. Nicely photographed too and one of the cleanest finished I've seen on here in a long time.

Cheers mate! These MkIII marines respond really well to a little extra time spent being neat. I really enjoyed painting them!!

Archived