House Taranis Showcase

Showing off my 4 currently completed knights. Each was a serious effort...more than I thought! each took me a week to get done, the castellan took near enough 2 however just because of building and learning my painting scheme.

gFsu5F2.jpg

Whole Family shot of those currently done. Still got 1 more crusader to be done, he will be done as hawkshroud and fielded as a freeblade in the future and I also have 2 armiger warglavies.

Let's start with the Princeps, since there is no current canon princep for Taranis I have taken liberty of making my own. In this case, introducing the great Princeps of House Taranis: Lady Gearlock in her mighty Questoris Warden Everlasting Revenge!

ENAXpwm.jpg

mamE4Uz.jpg

emCTzmi.jpg

JnnUMDR.jpg

wMhLlex.jpg

Sallying forth with their Princeps is 3 mighty heroes. While less known, he has made names for himself and his mighty Knight: Sir Burlode in the mighty Hammer of the Omnissiah!

bMJTCx1.jpg

8Q8f1fS.jpg

lqMvpAI.jpg

2OplZCI.jpg

3Xa8nVp.jpg

Alongside, is the renowned Omnissiah's Fury piloted by Sir Soberan

Ggv4QE4.jpg

vGEQ835.jpg

CYPvr6t.jpg

43NWgJ0.jpg

IdOdySP.jpg

Finally, often seen in the distance backing his Princeps and fellow knights with the massive firepower of the Dominus Class Knight Castellan Variant is the noble knight Sir Archimaxes piloting Devastation Unbridled. Due to recent campaigns, he has had to replace the Machina Opus on both his carapace and groin plate with ether a lesser variant or a plain plate. Though these do little to hinder his firepower nor the protection the Omnissiah blesses this mighty machine.

yL8NNYY.jpg

i79keEj.jpg

8y949wY.jpg

2Yr2eJy.jpg

mrnbPgc.jpg

All my knights are painted with techniques from GW's how to paint a knight video series they did ages ago so all my knights have their base metal done by using leadbelcher followed by TWO whole layers of Nuln Oil...a whole lot of oil.

Archived