Archmagos Biologis Aurelius Laboratory [WIPs]

Hi Everyone,

Since Kitbash ideas are piling up in my head at the moment as I am creating a Ultima Founding Space Marines/ AdMech Army,
I thought it would be time to make a designated thread for my stuff :biggrin.:
First of those Projects is the Namegiving Archmagos Biologis Aurelius, my Count-as-Cawl and one of the few shady Individuals
involved in the development of the Primaris Project (The Narrative is also a Work in Progress):
Aurelius is an expert in Biomancy, Gene Technology, Clone Technology and a number of other fields surrounding living flesh and
tissue, making him an outsider to most of the Mechanicus. He would likely have been branded a Heretic long ago if his research
in Zoology (which native wild beasts from distant planets could be used for warfare) hadn´t spurred the interest of some of the more
excentric Inquisitors. For better insight on his research subjects, Aurelius has designed his own frame in such a way that it can be easily
implanted on a sufficiently large creature. (His current warsuit is an oversized apelike from the Jungles of Cathax IV)

Now that I finally have a presentable WIP Version of the Guy, here are some Pics. He is not as large as Cawl, but a lot bulkier...
I know the Chainsword is ridiculously oversized, but when I found that Armiger Chainsaw within my Bitzbox I just couldn´t help myself XD

nuzM1Fr.jpg

oXzsdVD.jpg?1

VsnUIYk.jpg

ahgb8qW.jpg?1

I had the Idea for Aurelius when browsing through the Artbook for the Force Unleashed SW Video Game, where they had designed an Enemy dubbed "Corpse Droid", which would improve itself with biological implants (a reverse Cyborg). It was deemed to Grimdark for Starwars and never realized :D

Within Time he will get some Stormfiends-turned-to-Kastelan Robots that he can boost :)

Nice idea and I like the inspiration from the 'corpse droid'. That is an interesting concept. The mini is also super eye catching. Where did the head and neck area come from?

My only nit pick is that the chain weapon is huge and looks cumbersome, even with that extra servo limb. I think it would look cool as an Ash Williams type chainsaw limb. Again, just a random nitpick/observation.

Also I am not sure about the chainsaw, so I only attached it with superglue for now (lot cleaner to loosen again compared to plastic glue)
I think i will try turning it into a staff, that way the chainsaw appears more like a token or standard

Archived