Codex Next Week

lonewolf81

Guest Triszin

saga of majesty adds 3" to any aura abilites

(bjorn has it)

so.. bjorn next to a 6"aura lord now has a 9" aura lord.

oh my

Guest Triszin

New Saga. Saga of Majesty a +3" too aura abilities. It can be taken on Bjorn and Logan, but not clear if it is mandatory.

I took it as, Bjorn has saga of the majesty, and if you play him with logan in the bubble it makes logan's aura effect crazy better

Simon's List:

Bjorn the Fel-Handed (warlord, Twin Lascannon), Njall Stormcaller, Haldor Icepelt, 8 Grey Hunters 7 Grey Hunters, 5 Bloodclaws, 5 Wulfen, Murderfang, Wulfen Dreadnought (Greataxe and Shield, flamer), Stormfang Gunship

Simon also said he wouldn't spoil things from the codex so there could be numerous changes or secrets we won't know about until later.

New Saga. Saga of Majesty a +3" too aura abilities. It can be taken on Bjorn and Logan, but not clear if it is mandatory.

I took it as, Bjorn has saga of the majesty, and if you play him with logan in the bubble it makes logan's aura effect crazy better

Saga is a WL trait

Logan is a chapter master with reroll all misses

So you can most likely put the WL trait (majesty) on him

Simon's List:

Bjorn the Fel-Handed (warlord, Twin Lascannon), Njall Stormcaller, Haldor Icepelt, 8 Grey Hunters 7 Grey Hunters, 5 Bloodclaws, 5 Wulfen, Murderfang, Wulfen Dreadnought (Greataxe and Shield, flamer), Stormfang Gunship

Plus I believe a stormwolf

Guest Triszin

no Wolfspear in the codex apparently

ya, that was an odd response.

that it deals mainly with the wolves and how they came to accept the primaris.

so im going to guess that it has limited lore on them, maybe a couple of blurbs?

Simon's List:

Plus I believe a stormwolf

You are correct, I believe it's a Stormwolf vice a Stormfang.

As I nderstood it, Logan can take it, since he didn't mention de Deeds. But we will have to see. a 9" reroll all hits for Logan (I would still prefer to footslog) would be excelent.

As I nderstood it, Logan can take it, since he didn't mention de Deeds. But we will have to see. a 9" reroll all hits for Logan (I would still prefer to footslog) would be excelent.

Use the sled to follow your storm wolf formation

Then follow the wulfen/bloodclaws when they eventually pop out

That 9" reroll EVERY hit is going to be crazy good

It would be awesome, but any sufficently strong anti-tank will blow Grimanr and his 4++ ou of the table. I'd say do the Storm wolf formation, DS a turn later after disembarking/being forced out and since you only have to be 9" the extra range means even with a little care you are within the bubble. Lose a turn of shooting rerolls, but makes it safer for Logan.

It would be awesome, but any sufficently strong anti-tank will blow Grimanr and his 4++ ou of the table. I'd say do the Storm wolf formation, DS a turn later after disembarking/being forced out and since you only have to be 9" the extra range means even with a little care you are within the bubble. Lose a turn of shooting rerolls, but makes it safer for Logan.

They already announced that Logan is keeping his 2+ when he goes onto his sled. Here's hoping he gets a few other buffs.

They already announced that Logan is keeping his 2+ when he goes onto his sled. Here's hoping he gets a few other buffs.

Indeed but most antitank such as Krark Missiles, Melta, Lascannons, Plasma, etc. is over S6 and over AP-2 so they will be forcing the 4++ invulnerable save. The 2+ helps against small arms but the biggest danger for the Sled is not small arms wounding on a 5+, it is aantitang due to the T6. Unless there is a way to make him untargetable, I still think the protection from the Character rule is better.

Archived