Codex Next Week

lonewolf81

Seems to be doing his best to keep anything not shown outside of the eye. Also considering there are some gaunts, warriors, The Swarmlord and that's about it, the stratagems seems to be not needed now.

While not needed, the point of the game is to show off the new book/army. Now is the time to show off a couple of the new strats.

Seems to be doing his best to keep anything not shown outside of the eye. Also considering there are some gaunts, warriors, The Swarmlord and that's about it, the stratagems seems to be not needed now.

To be fair Ceri's dice have totally hated her... Apart from the dying broodlord stuffing the Dread in very gruesome fashion

Overall this batrep has been rather disappointing as a reveal. Hopefully they're keeping some cool reveals for tomorrow, plus I'm not altogether sad as I would like to discover some things myself once the codex is in hand.

Guest Triszin

I. Mean, there's only 1 reason to only show what's been revealed, and that's something else is getting revealed tomorrow

To be fair Ceri's dice have totally hated her... Apart from the dying broodlord stuffing the Dread in very gruesome fashion

Indeed, but that has helped that no stratagems have been needed so far. A more succesful turn now, but still very much in favor of the wolves.

Indeed, but that has helped that no stratagems have been needed so far. A more succesful turn now, but still very much in favor of the wolves.

Yeah she just had terrible luck from the start... And that point where she rolled nothing higher than a 2.

But yeah the Wolves have been solid. Would like to hear more about Icepelt :)

Could you use profiles from the Index when the Codex is out? I think that was possible. So the ironpriest on tw would Stil ne legal

Sure but I've been working on mine for a while and if the writing is all the wall it kinda takes motivation away.

Could you use profiles from the Index when the Codex is out? I think that was possible. So the ironpriest on tw would Stil ne legal

Sure but I've been working on mine for a while and if the writing is all the wall it kinda takes motivation away.

I know what you mean

Crap, no IP on thunderwolf in the codex.

uhh....

what the heck.

my model I made is useless now.

Well as pointed out, not useless. Still a bummer though. I was hoping the Twolf priest would lose the 6" restriction.

Guest Triszin

Dammit, Lone Wolves are now just a strategem...

wait, lone wolves have been completely moved to a strategem?

no longer build-able?

Archived