Wich wings for Daemon Prince

I've got a daemon prince (the good one, the old, Dawn of war one) : 99810102023_CSMDaemonPrinceNEW01.jpg

He doesn't have any wings. I've found some conversion but with old warhammer battle drake wings i can no longer find. 

Where can i find bitz/third party wings to go with ? Knowing it will be a Slaanesh daemon prince, so no nurgle thing. 

Ty

For GW bits, Possesed marine has 2 pairs of wings in each box. DED scourge has 5 pairs each box. Nids gargoyle has many pairs...(their wings may be too small for a DP body).

Have GW once released any "winged tyranids warriors" product? I can't remember that...

The old dragon wings fits, they might be hard to find and expensive, they've been oop for ~15 years or so afaik.

Wings from the new dp or baelkor will look fine with some minor gs work, much easier to find too.

GW used to sell them separately for the last long while, even since the old manticore was discontinued. . I can't see them online anywhere now, unfortunately.

I have the old Dragon ones on mine, they are a perfect fit but hard to get hold of nowadays -

http://i.imgur.com/qx2EKo1.jpg

They are a little big imho if you can get hold of them

I have just bought some off a Crypt Horror from Sigmar which look nicely detailed and a bit smaller, and they are quite easy to bag off eBay :tu:

EDIT - I should say that they will prob need some modification to fit, unlike the old Dragon ones ;)

For GW bits, Possesed marine has 2 pairs of wings in each box. DED scourge has 5 pairs each box. Nids gargoyle has many pairs...(their wings may be too small for a DP body).

Have GW once released any "winged tyranids warriors" product? I can't remember that...

Possessed and gargoyle wings are too small i'm afraid. 

Well the wings from the other Daemon Prince kit would probably work well. :tongue.:

I find this model goofy, even the wings and would like :s

Try Kromlech, they do some good ones.

Yes, and i'm looking for a picture of a prince with them, especially to see the scale of those wings. 

I have the old Dragon ones on mine, they are a perfect fit but hard to get hold of nowadays -

Yea those wings are the more common, but in cant fing them anymore..

Archived