Weapons of the dark age and Sacred Banner.

Eldorien

Hello guys.

It may be stupid, but I have a question about the combo of WOTDA and Company/Chapter Ancient.

If you use the strat in your Shooting Phase for a squad of Hellblaster for example, and in the opponents Shooting Phase, he kills some of them, the Hellblasters that fires via the Sacred Banner rule benefits of the WOTDA strat for that shoots? In the strat it says "untill the end of the phase (shooting)" and in the Sacred Banner rule, it says "like it was the shooting phase".

Sorry if the transllation is not correct and sorry for my english too.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe so, because it is no longer the same phase. Weapons of the Dark Age stops at the end of your shooting phase, so it would not be in effect during your opponents shooting phase. Even though the attacks are resolved as if it's your shooting phase, they aren't still under the effect.

I don't believe so, because it is no longer the same phase. Weapons of the Dark Age stops at the end of your shooting phase, so it would not be in effect during your opponents shooting phase. Even though the attacks are resolved as if it's your shooting phase, they aren't still under the effect.

This is how I've interpreted it as well. 

So, if you use it in your shooting phase, and they die, and shoot again, they still have the stratagem active.

If you use it in your shooting phase. Then your turn ends, and in his turn, your opponent kills them, and they fire again, the stratagem does not work.

Right?

Would make sense, at least.

Archived