386th Retribution CCIII Lance BTN : Imperial Fists

Obscura

gallery_38135_14897_419619.jpg

Seneschal Mithranos Ignatian - The Stoic Wall - The Warrior Poet - The Void Knight

- - - - - - -

"The truth is rarely pure or honest my brothers, we’ve been struck a blow and cast out into the sea of ages enroute to a battle long since routed. The providence of hope which we once knew is long gone, those we once knew beyond these walls have turned to dust or worse. Steel yourselves in the faith of your brothers who stand by your side, we are the immovable object, we are the lost Sons of Dorn, we are, if nothing; resolute hate made manifest." - Mithranos Ignatian to the 386th Reaper Company

VII LEGION WARSHIP : The Ebon Reaper ( LOST - ALL SOULS - MAY THE EMPERORS PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON THEM )

GEO 35,754 : TERRA

CODIFIER : MC2AZeta11-Alpha Encryption Dialogue

ERROR - EXPIRED 1 021 351 M32

Awaiting Authorization. . .

DEFENSIVE MEASURES : ACTIVATING

ORBITAL BATTERY LANCES : ACTIVATED

ASTARTES RESPONSE : ABSOLUTE - IMPERIAL FISTS

+ + + Thought for the Day: “May the Fires of Our Hate Light the Way.” + + +

- - - - - - -

gallery_38135_14897_281704.jpg

"Raise the Banner! RAISE IT HIGH. Let them know which Legion comes to lay them low this day."

Seneschal Mithranos Ignatian 386th Retribution CCIII Lance BTN

- The Stoic Wall - The Warrior Poet - The Void Knight - "The Lost Wall" -

- - - - -

I needed a motivator to finish my VII Legion and since there's little to no narrative for HH in my area, I figured I'll just have a Warp lost 30k force in 40k. The weather is almost perfect for painting as well, almost.

I also reentered the fist on the chest shield, cause I saw that five minutes after finishing some fluff.

Maybe one day I'll get a game in with these plastic dude men.

Is there fluff for why he's so big?

"Because it is difficult to contain so much awesome." - A. Pollux

I love what you have laid out so far. I also like what you did with Horus. It's different and I see that as a good thing. I can hardly wait to see what your yellow looks like.

Play on good sir!

<formerly of Concord/Walnut Creek/Lafayette>

Archived