Quick question on Furioso kit

LucidNinja

Hey guys,

Thinking of finally starting my pure dreadnought army, just wondering how many arms could you build from the one kit. Could I possibly build a death company dread with claws and still build the frag cannon to go on a normal dreadnought kit as a "Furioso"? Seems to be a lot of arms in the box but not sure how many parts overlap as such. TIA

Cheers

For a Furioso and a DC dread you'd need two furioso boxes since you'd be lacking one regular left arm (unless you already have a spare one from the other Dreadnought).

In the box you have two left arms and two right arms. One of the left arms is the halberd one and one of right ones is the fragcannon one.

With some cutting the halberd could probably be build on a regular right arm but I didn't check.

Not sure if they still do them (range was being reduced) but I bought about 4 extra arms from forgeworld for resin lascannons and multimeltas etc. Couple of magnets and they can make a furioso shell into a reg dreadnought or weapon swap the assault cannon/frag with other loadout.

The halberd is separate from the arm. You get 4 "hands" with the kit. If you build the 2 regular arms with blood talons, you can add a blood fist "hand" to the end of the halberd arm and get 2x talons, frag cannon, blood fist arm.

You only get 1 each of stormbolter, melta, flamer, so you'll need to find spares. 

Archived