Yarrick, celebrity commissar

librisrouge

I feel like this post answers your question!
:laugh.:

Tournament did not go well for my Mordians...

Full debrief incoming shortly

In the meanwhile rumours report a new menace quickly approaching the sector. As such we have a new advisor joining our ranks:

gallery_87434_11578_154394.jpg

:biggrin.:

Attempting some Zenithal highlighting with him, not sure how it will come out since his cape is mostly black.
I'm also trying some of the Vallejo Air metallic black I had bought for my IK's but won't be using to try and give him a bit more distinguishment

Agreed if he was 20-30pts cheaper I'd definitely take him in even more lists!

I have a new list I'm building, unfortunately he didn't make the cut, however if theres other units not pulling their weight he'll be the first sub! :biggrin.:

He's too expensive, all the commissars points got halved but his didn't change.

I'd only take him for his reroll 1s/reroll all vs orks ora, but with the Cadian doctrine and Sgt Harker providing the reroll 1s, it's not really worth it.

I'd consider him vs Orks, but even so he's fairly expensive.

As obsessed with the 3rd war for armageddon as I am, I feel his inclusion is mandatory for me in my black templars lists... Wait... That's not right... Maybe it is! *adds Yarrick to cart*

(if steel legion was in plastic I already would have them and Yarrick done and painted over a decade ago...

He's too expensive, all the commissars points got halved but his didn't change.

I'd only take him for his reroll 1s/reroll all vs orks ora, but with the Cadian doctrine and Sgt Harker providing the reroll 1s, it's not really worth it.

I'd consider him vs Orks, but even so he's fairly expensive.

Against orks, he is probably undercosted. Full rerolls on Guard weaponry is insane-o good, overcoming the BS barrier that traditionally keeps Guard from just stomping the board.

Against everyone else, he's an expensive, albeit sturdy, commissar.

I expect him to be an autoinclude in any ork heavy meta.

Archived