Que the Wolf theme...

captain_magpie

You're a person of excellent taste. Is your next project to paint a Land Raider red-and-blue with chrome highlights, so the Maximarines Chapter (Maximals+ Marines) can fight Necrons on a more equal footing?

I want to do a transformer, but I want to do it proper. May do a simple black and grey rhino with a red stripe next :D

This is the greatest thing ever. Well played sir. Well played indeed. Looking forward to the Rhino. We’ll also need a streamlined black sporty job with glowing red front strip whose machine spirit communicates verbally.

Don't forget the black Rhino with a red rally stripe and spoiler.

Brother-Sergeant B. A. Baracus deserves no less than a Repulsor, to which he may apply his demonstrated skills in mechanics- maybe by mounting a full servo-harness to the hull, not only so the vehicle may repair itself, but so the servo-arms may brace the vehicle and absorb the recoil of whatever ordnance the A-Team feels is necessary to complete the mission.

Brother-Sergeant B. A. Baracus deserves no less than a Repulsor, to which he may apply his demonstrated skills in mechanics- maybe by mounting a full servo-harness to the hull, not only so the vehicle may repair itself, but so the servo-arms may brace the vehicle and absorb the recoil of whatever ordnance the A-Team feels is necessary to complete the mission.

Brother Sergant Baracus retains his fear of flying despite prolonged hypno-conditioning. I doubt he would be at ease steering a hovering tank.

Brother Sergant Baracus retains his fear of flying despite prolonged hypno-conditioning. I doubt he would be at ease steering a hovering tank.
You're not suggesting we put Brother-Captain H. M. Murdock in the Repulsor's driver's seat, are you? Please, don't! Brother-Captain Murdock is insane!

You're not suggesting we put Brother-Captain H. M. Murdock in the Repulsor's driver's seat, are you? Please, don't! Brother-Captain Murdock is insane!

Of course not. As pre Cawl marines none of them fit in the Repulsor anyways.

Archived