Minotaurs 2nd Company "Fear Us"

Theduke08

Much to the Chagrin of ol' Marneus Calgar the Minotaurs are getting the primaris treatment.

44327033040_0b518ed559_z.jpg

This is my test figure.  I plan on painting up a whole squad and maybe a repulsor if my hobby ADD doesnt kick in before than.

Also, if anyone has any Minotaur transfers they would be willing to part with that would be sweet!  Im running low on mine and have been unsuccessful finding anymore online.

Thanks for looking.

Looks good, I've always had a soft spot for the FW 40k chapters. The Minotaurs scheme is quite unique and looks good on the new primaris marines. 

Transfers are very tough to come by, I would suggest you look into having some custom ones printed up or looking on shapeways for shoulder icons or shoulder pads:

pads:  https://www.shapeways.com/product/CD4LMQHG3/minotaurs-shoulder-pads-mk7-8-x10?optionId=63043470&li=marketplace

icons: https://www.shapeways.com/product/J799HEPEL/60x-minotaurs-shoulder-insignia-pack?optionId=62992021

custom decals: https://www.fallouthobbies.com/custom

Look forward to seeing more of this :) 

Ive debated having custom decals made or making them myself.  Its just hard when comparing them to FW transfers.  

Thanks for taking the time and posting those links.  I dont really like the shapeway pads very much.  They show the 3d printed "grid" lines too much for my liking.

So my attempts to find any Minotaur transfers has came up empty.  Im going to attempt to create my own.   Im lucky enough to have a friend who can get me a very high quality vector image of the chapter symbol.  I just having the decide if I want to go inkjet or laser printer.  Does anyone have any insight into which works better?

Also, if anyone has any Minotaur transfers they would be willing to part with that would be sweet!  Im running low on mine and have been unsuccessful finding anymore online.

PM me. I am also doing Minotaurs, but have gone with Shapeways 3d printed Icons instead of transfers.  I have a ForgeWord Minotaur Transfer sheet around here somewhere that I might be willing to part with.  I'll look.

really nice work, the transfer makes all the difference. Are you planning on using Asterion Moloc? It's a pity that lots of the FW HQ's seem overpriced. Seeing this blog makes me tempted to get one of those primaris battleforce boxes and do a Minotaurs force!

I agree on the transfers.  I love them and FW's transfers are amazing.  I think im going to do an all primaris force so no Moloc.

Im not sure what im to do for an HQ to be honest.  Im going to keep painting up some more troops and some Inceptors and go from there.

Archived