CF Supplement

Medjugorje

As you maybe heard already. The CF will get a Codex Supplement. If they get this treatment I expect that we get at least the same treatment. The possibility for a codex is much higher then before.

I don't think it's safe to draw any conclusions about how the treatment of the Crimson Fists in the latest White Dwarf may (or may not) affect the Black Templars; ...

... then I'll think it more likely that the Black Templars will receive a similar article. In the meantime, it's anyone's guess whether or not the Black Templars will get their own article (which, I agree, would be very nice). For all we know, we'll see articles for the Mentors, Celestial Lions, Silver Skulls, Iron Snakes, etc. before we see the Black Templars.

Remember, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

I share a lot of thoughts here, -sad that we have to agree to such terrible but disenchanted and true statement.

I honest don't expect anything for BT.

Unless they bring our resin dudes to Primaris version. And who knows how long that might take.

Would love to see a Huge Primaris codex release with all Chapters getting their caracthers Primarized.

I still think that having Sword Bros detachment is a light at the end of the tunnel, and who knows we might get a Primaris version like ultras and their honor guard.

Let's see how it goes.

maybe in a few years... if there is a big Ork/shrineworld campange

Archived