Maschinenpriester's Terrain - Necromunda Hive Walls

Greetings!

After a long period of looking at other people's stuff I now finally want to share pictures of my own Progress with you guys.

The first batch of pictures will be finished models, but it is an ongoing Project of Terrain and an Emperor's children army.

I just took a few Pics of some Models I especially like, or recently finished.

First off some objectives I made over christmas:

IMG-8240.jpg

An alter with some spellcrow bits i had bought a while ago. It is made from Plasticard and one bit which comes with chaos vehicles. I also made a second one from foam with a golden "Demonic" Terminator helmet artifact on top. I forgot to take a picture though...

IMG-8242.jpg IMG-8244.jpg IMG-8246.jpg

Crashed Pilot from the Aquila lander from the battle for Macragge box. A friend gifted me the whole box, because he wanted to see how i paint it.

IMG-8248.jpg IMG-8256.jpg

Some Plasma AA Batteries from the Mechanicus Killzone

Now some Terrain. I had a really Terrain Intensive month. I painted the whole Monitorum Container Killzone, Necromunda scatter terrain, i am also almost done with the sector Imperialis Buildings.

IMG-8295.jpg IMG-8296.jpg IMG-8297.jpg

THe Aquilla Lander Itself... I need to find a way to fotograph these better... the lighting is suboptimal...

IMG-8298.jpg IMG-8302.jpg IMG-8303.jpg

The Cranes from the Monitorum Killzone. I kida messed up the third one. It is almost finished, but I tried another colour and it was not so satisfactory.

IMG-8304.jpg IMG-8307.jpg

Some Armoured containers. Two of them are able to be opened. Also painted nicely even on the Inside. I used them to experiment with rust pigments and chipping medium. Quite fun models to paint and play around with. Gotta get moaaar. =D

PS: Does anyone have recommendations for where to upload pictures for forums is best?

Edited by Maschinenpriester

Now to the Emperpr's Children Models:

Furion - My Warlord in smaller battles, and my favourite model that I have painted so far. The arms are magnetized, and most of the options are painted yet.

IMG-8258.jpg IMG-8259.jpg

Varrion the lader of my Lust wing squad:

IMG-8260.jpg IMG-8261.jpg

And his buddies:

IMG-8265.jpgIMG-8266.jpg IMG-8267.jpg IMG-8268.jpg

I also scratchbuilt a sonic weapon for my Terminators. I have another 6 terminators in a box and will maybe make a tutorial on these if there is people interested.

IMG-8269.jpgIMG-8270.jpg

Apollyon is the guy I usually use as a sorcerer to support my lustwing squad.

IMG-8275.jpgIMG-8276.jpg

Another HQ unit I painted earlier this year...

IMG-8277.jpgIMG-8278.jpg IMG-8280.jpg

FW Kakophoni - These guys where a blast to paint. I got them as a bithday present last year. I usually use une of them in Kill Team as a counts as Flamer.

IMG-8282.jpg IMG-8283.jpg IMG-8284.jpg

Malphas - my daemon prince and usually my warlord in big games.  One arm is magnetized too, and i have all the weapon options available. Planning on building a whip for him in the future. The wings are magnetized too. I named him after the artists name of one of my friends from japan who has a black metal band.

IMG-8290.jpg IMG-8291.jpg IMG-8293.jpg

I hope you enjoyed this so far. I really have to figure out how to take better pictures... I put 3 lights on the table and the pictures are still dark as hell. ^^

But this was my first serious photo session to share progress with you guys. Comments and critiquoe is very welcome!

• 9 months later...

As  promised in the chaos spawn beauty pageant i am going to start uploading pictures of my finished backlog, which I could not take care of, in the next few days. In general I did not have much hobby time in the last month.

I have to figure out a way to get the lighting better though. It is fall now in germany and it is grey and dark...

I will start with a project that I have worked on for a long while now... Since Christmals 2018. It is a full set of art of war Studios "Hive walls" which go with the necromunda tiles.

I have cast hundreds of rivets and bolts and nuts for that purpose to distract a bit from the flat MDF look. I also added some sand and dirt and a few bits in some spots to add more detail. Those details need to be painted still in some places, but i called it a day for now, as i was pretty burnt out on this one.

I am quite happy with the result though. :happy.:

img_6858lsjtk.jpgimg_6855tkjf6.jpgimg_68592qjri.jpgimg_6854nwjxc.jpgimg_6849m7jcr.jpg

Here you can set the Set in its full glory. I have even more Pieces, which are not set up. But I think it is enough for demonstration purpose

img_6856kdjqn.jpg img_6853x1k20.jpg

Here some of the Inhabitants of the Underhive...

img_68578kju9.jpg

Here you can see some of the walls I customized with some of my own details. Those need to pe painted still...

img_6875mejm1.jpgimg_6877rfjxl.jpgimg_6878sikzy.jpg

And that is what the walls look like from a shorter distance. You can see the Rivets and Bolts I cast from Plaster and the details I Added at the ends of the short walls. I used Perforated sheet metal and some other bits and I added some decals randomly.

Critique and comments are always welcome. I hope the thumbnails are not to small... If you klick on them you get a big picture though. ^^

What is the most recommended hosting site for pictures if I may ask?

More Updates Inbound this week.